2002 Comedy Rated PG-13 96 Minutes
|In Theaters||August 16, 2002|
|On 4K UHD||Not Available|
|On Blu-ray||Not Available|
|On DVD||December 24, 2002|
One-sixth the gravity. 100% of the fun. That's the way things are on the moon when Eddie Murphy headlines The Adventures of Pluto Nash. Murphy plays the title role in a high-flying action comedy directed by Ron Underwood (Tremors, City Slickers). The year is 2087, and the future isn't what it used to be now that mobsters (including Joe Pantoliano) are muscling in on Nash's Club Pluto. But Pluto isn't ready to kiss his assets goodbye. With the help of his robo-bodyguard (Randy Quaid), an aspiring singer (Rosario Dawson), his heat-packin' ma (Pam Grier), a schnook-turned-superstar entertainer (Jay Mohr) and more, Pluto will blast the mob into orbit.
Rated PG-13 for violence, sexual humor and language.
Box office gross: $2.2 million. View box office history.
Released by Castle Rock. See more credits.
Mentions in News Stories
- The Wachowskis are back with 'Jupiter Ascending' trailer
- Project 52: 'John Carter'
- New trailer doesn't need '1,000 Words' - just two: it stinks
- Someone dial 9-1-1, these stars are in need of some medical attention!
- Will 'Watchmen' be watched in 2009? Ever?
- Hey Hollywood, stop turning my youth into garbage